Hello!

    Hello, my name is Jude and welcome to my blog, Japanese Culture Overview! In this blog, I will be going over some of my favorite pieces of Japanese culture and language and what I like so much about them. In middle school, I got some of my first tastes of Japanese culture in the form of anime and manga. Ever since then, I have been learning more and more about Japan through the internet, video games, and other forms of media that I like to indulge in.

    In high school, I spent my first couple years learning the Japanese language and I was taught a lot about the different parts of the culture that there is in Japan. A lot of things are much different in Japan than many other places, such as their relationship with religion, their amazing food, the hobbies and other things.

History, Culture and Words Behind Shinto Shrines in Japan - GaijinPot

    Japan is currently my number one spot that I want to visit due to the many amazing things to see there like the amount of abandoned buildings, the Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples, the historical cities of Kyoto and Nara, all of it is very interesting to see and probably better in person.

Beauty of Kyoto 1 Day Tour - Klook

    There are also plenty of stores in Tokyo to fulfill some of my more nerdy hobbies like Gundam plastic models, anime figurines or video games, as I like a lot of Japanese video games. I especially love Japanese video games, as a lot of them tend to cover a themes that you won't see in many western video games.

Gunpla Shopping in Tokyo! - YouTube

    Overall, this blog is going to cover some of these in detail so that those interested can perhaps find some more reasons to visit Japan or indulge more in the Japanese culture. Till next time, or as they say in Japan, さようなら(sayonara).


(300 Words)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Transport

GUNPLA

Japanese Video Games